Peals may be rung for the guild as long as they adhere to the rules below.
If you have recently conducted a peal for the guild please forward all fees and information to the relevant guild committee members as soon as possible.
- The band must be entirely guild members
- To elect a Non Resident Life Member, the band must contain at least 2 Resident members.
- The peal must be acceptable to the Central Council of Church Bellringers.
- The peal fee (50p per ringer) together with any Non Resident Life Memberships (£6.00) and the composition details should be forwarded to the peal secretary promptly.
- The Guild reserves the right to refuse to accept a peal if any of the above rules are not upheld.